Tuesday 24 September 2013

Skate your way to the Sun!


I had fun coming up with today's outfit but I feel I should issue two warnings about it. First of all, as you can see on the picture below, the back of the mesh shorts is a hole, so be careful to pair it up with something else. Or leave it as is, it has a cute bow over your bum!
The second warning is about the awesome hood I'm wearing. I luff it but it was almost impossible to find hair for it aside from the one I am wearing for this blogpost.

Aside from that both items are awesome as well as everything else featured in this outfit!


The goods:
Scarf hood Yasum*MESH*HOBO CLOTH*UNISEX*PITCH
Shrug [Cynful] Shruggable - Black
Tube top Ricielli Mesh - MIni Top /totalblack
Texture harness below mesh Kyoot - Addicted to Dopamine Harness (Black)
Mesh shorts (careful of the hole behind! See picture 2) [AB] MESH Pin-Up Short Denim
Texture shorts (worn under mesh ones) !. R .! Harness Shorts (@SL Fashion Week)
Socks [ bubble ] Floral Corset Socks
Shoes The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Red Leather (Gacha from August)
Eye Make Up +Nuuna+ tattoo  makeups V4
Necklace [MAGIC NOOK] Drizzle Necklace (Silver)
Ring right hand KOSH- DARK HEART RINGS
Ring left hand RO - Sanctus
Wrench FLECHA Sculpted Wrench
Green rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim
Piercing design inspiration [Acide!] (no longer exists) with parts from - .HoD. -
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Hair (modded to fit under hood) Miamai_Ixie Blondes
Poses //elephante poses// (Trust Me #5 and Tremor #7)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I feel like I need to go shopping now! (Strangely, I feel that way more often than I have money...)

    ReplyDelete