Monday 9 September 2013

Monday's Meme - Memeception


So the Monday Meme Strawberry offered to do this week was so fun that I couldn't resist doing it. Two weeks in a row! I might become a proper blogger yet! Anyhoo, I'll get back to the meme later on but first let me explain my outfit today.

You might have gathered from my last post that Esmeralda got hurt in a recent roleplay so I am having her recover at home and therefore, not really roleplaying. Which means I don't have to dress up with my usual urban style! One exploration of my 'New Stuff' folder later to get the things I don't usually wear and... Voila! This outfit :D
I tried to stick with a space kinda theme, to fit the meme I was going for but I was kinda enthusiastic!


Meme instructions: Take a RL meme and bring it into SL. Or, if you prefer, create a new meme of yourself. 

My favorite meme ever is the Nothing To Do Here meme, simply because we actually like to mimic it in RL with my friends when a topic gets awkward and it suddenly lights up the mood as we start laughing like loons. So I simply couldn't resist using it now!

And I think the best way to end this post is simply:


The goods:
Outfit G361 Hive - Black
Bear War-Ready ilo collaboration between .{yumyums}. and //elephante poses// (@Stalkerazzi)
Jetpacks of Awesomness Asphyxia Propulsors Pack
Horn :[P]:-LS//6-30-2013- Prinzei Horns
Gloves [-p-] EssenGloves [RED]
Boots RO - Hobnails. - LEATHER -
Collar [R3] - Black Desiree Collar [V1]
Gun on right thigh - CHANDELLE - Rabbit gun. (multi texture)
Make up face +Nuuna+
Make-up eyes Corvus : Deep Black Eyeshadow
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha, loved that you used the jetpack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun doing it! And now I have cool jetpacks! Just what my inv needed :p

      Delete