Sunday 1 September 2013

Finding Silence


I know, I knooooooooow, it's the first of September and as a result we are programmed to feel gloomy about the end of Summer. But, hey, it's just as hot and nice out, it's Sunday, people are out in the street and friends are planning amazing things for the week-ends to come. Maybe September is not so bad after all!

Oh, and since I recently found out someone I luff reads my blog: <9


The goods:
Top -SU!- Vintage TankTop #04
Pants ...::: Scrub :::... "Rosa-ae" Black
Armband left arm .:[S]:. Assassin Bracelets
Glove right hand [R3] - Jaimy Gloves [V2]
Necklace Kari - the Kraken necklace - Copper
Shoes E-WINGS SHOES
Make-up eyes and lips .:Glamorize:
Green rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment