Sunday 22 September 2013

Raise Your Weapon


I have been slightly down this week-end so I wanted to do something to cheer myself up. As a result, I am playing a really fun game called Quantum Conundrum and in SL I came up with this outfit. I actually had most of it ready for a while, based on a conversation I had with a friend for a RP, but since she isn't online lately I'll have to go do it without her (sorry Cece)!


The goods:
Sombrero and maracas ::BB:: Themeory MESH Sombrero and Maracas
Dress Posy fringed dress - mesh
Shoes (with Slink mesh feet) Slink Ilena Sandals Gold
Necklace MG - Necklace - Fay Malla Wooden Heart (@Collabor88)
Bracelet right arm *League* Wanderer Jewellery Set -Black
Bracelt left arm [MANDALA] SINRA2 BRACELET SET/FEMALE/KURENAI RED
Green rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim
Piercing design inspiration [Acide!] (no longer exists) with parts from - .HoD. -
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)
Poses //elephante poses// (Candy Corn #2 and #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment