Tuesday 3 September 2013

Monday Meme - Inventory Madness!


It's been a while since I have done one of the Monday Meme from Strawberry so I thought I'd give it a try this week. The one Strawberry posted today is regarding windlight settings, but since most of the ones I use are actually hers, I thought I'd go dig around for one of the old ones she posted and I didn't get to do.

So without further ado, I give you... The inventory challenge!

Now, those who know me know that I keep a pretty tight ship inventory wise (which is strange considering how messy my apartment can get in comparison in RL), so I couldn't pass up the chance to post my version of this meme.

What is your current inventory number? 10 750 item - I inventory clean very often! I recently got rid of all the non mesh clothes I had except for a few tops that go well under mesh jackets and some outfits/avatars that still look good.
If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? I think it would be a customized bear someone did for me :)
What is the last thing you purchased? Clothes! Gah! Like most in SL I have the shopping bug, but I try to rein it in with a 'New Stuff' folder where I put all the new things I purchased so I can wear them at least once before sorting them in my inventory. I try to have the folder grow smaller before I allow myself to go shopping again. Of course some things are hard to resist (*cough* Arcade *cough* Fameshed *cough*)
Which item do you wear most often? I think if I had to go for the oldest I have owned and worn on my avatar it would be the Devol tattoo I always wear. That store did amazing tattoos and I'm so happy I bought this one so many years back. It has been on my avatar forever!
When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? (NO LYING!) Now this comes as a shock to me, but only one item pops up! My amazing Aircraft Penis! *gives it a spin and flies away from this post LIKE A BOSS!*


The goods:
Top (hoodie part of hair) Yasum*MESH*ASIA TOP*
Skirt Yasum*MESH*Kitty Miny*
Boots DRD worn combats -rigged black
Stockings DRD stockings nets holes
Glove left hand -DRD- chrono fangs steel
Bracelet right hand KOSH
Make-up eyes Corvus : Deep Black Eyeshadow
Make-up lips .:Glamorize:
Crowbar From Parts Unknown
Green rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

2 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, kinda jealous of your aircraft penis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'tis a thing of wonder! I wish it was trans so I could send it to you and share the amazing :D

      Delete