Thursday 5 September 2013

Moving and landscaping


Today was a busy day! A new sim opened in Crack Den and my friend and I ended up getting a plot there. We live together already, but the old sim and the new one have very different types of landscape, so I couldn't simply drop our old house and garden in the new place. As a result I spent the whole day landscaping and I'm quite happy with the result.
It's not as cute as before because the new sim is bayou/swamp themed, but I think it looks good. I'll probably put some pictures on my Flickr in the coming days :)

Oh and the sim still has plenty of free plots! The roleplay in Crack Den is awesome AND we could be neighbors, what more could you ask for?


The goods:
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment