Friday 20 September 2013

Jar of Dirt


I won't point fingers at anyone (I'm talking about you Ann) but someone sent me a link to this You Tube video and now I can't stop listening to it!

I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!


The goods:
Jacket ::BB:: Studded Biker Jacket (BLACK)
Dress DRD Ssassy dress black
Leggings lazybones - ripped leggings - black
Boots DRD worn combats -rigged black
Make-up eyes Corvus : Deep Black Eyeshadow
Bracelet left hand Cute Poison - Celestial Bracelets (@Stalkerazzi)
Necklace and bracelet right arm- .HoD. -  Fallen -
Ring left hand and cross earring RO
Crowbar From Parts Unknown
Green rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim
Piercing design inspiration [Acide!] (no longer exists) with parts from - .HoD. -
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)
Poses //elephante poses// (Fully Alive #1 and Fly #6)

No comments:

Post a Comment