Monday 16 September 2013

It's what's underneath...


Unless you live in a pineapple under the sea under a rock, you are already well aware of the opening of Glam Affair/Tableau Vivant's new sim and all the goodies they have there (otherwise, head here). I went to check it, out of curiosity (and because my friend Bunny did an awesome review of the new skins that had me drooling) and left with a new skin...

I stick to one skin, so I am sad to part with my Plastic one that I have had for a while, but the new Lucy skin really, really did it for me! *rubs her face all over it*
And I love that it still looks like me!


The goods:
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

Hands Slink
Poses //elephante poses// (I will follow you into the dark pose #2 and #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment