Friday 10 January 2014

The Move


Well hello there! RL has me quite captured lately as I am probably (if I manage to sign the contract) moving next week. Exciting times!
As a result, in between moving my stuff, giving back my keys and getting the Internet at my new place, this might be my last post for the next two weeks or so. I shall come back better than ever though!

Or probably just the same as before, who knows :D


The Goods

Clothes:
Body:
Eye make up +Nuuna+ tattoo  makeups v8
Lips make up cheLLe (lipgloss) Juicy Gloss I
Poses //elephante poses// - Give me a reason #2 & Getting better #2
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green 
Skin Glam Affair - Lucy - America
Tattoo leg Reaper tattoo done by me
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment