Wednesday 1 January 2014

Staying Alive


Happy New Year everyone!
This has been an eventful year for me, be it RL or SL with its good and its bad but all in all I find myself happy with how everything turned out. I hope you can look back on your year and think the same and that this new one will bring happiness and fun your way!


The Goods

Clothes:
Body:
Face tattoo dl:: HG Face Tattoo (8 colors)
Eyes make up .:Glamorize:
Hair TRUTH HAIR Melita -  light blondes
Poses //elephante poses// - I'll Be Waiting #5 & I will follow you Into the Dark #2
Nails Action Slink Nails Urban
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green 
Skin Glam Affair - Lucy - America
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment