Thursday 6 February 2014

The Return


Finally, FINALLY, I'm back! I won't bore you all with the whole story but let's just say my Internet connection took longer to get to my new place than my furniture.

It feels good to have moved though! My new place is twice as big as my old place! Although, to be fair, that wasn't a hard thing to achieve as I was still living in my flat from my student years.
Aside from the added space it was nice to do some "RL Inventory cleaning" too! It's always when you are moving that you notice all the crap you have amassed over the years.


The Goods

Clothes:
Body:
Hair [LeLutka]-GABRIELA hair/Light Blonde
Eyes make up +Nuuna+ tattoo  makeups v4
Poses //elephante poses// - Forgetful #1 & Getting better #1
Nails Action Slink Nails Urban (@Cosmetic Fair Fall Edition)
Ears UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment