Monday 8 July 2013

The Festival


I came home during the night from Sunday to Monday from the music festival I went to during the week-end and I'm still waaaaaay tired! It was just amazing! Three days of laughing, dancing and music with awesome friends. I have the sunburn to end all sunburns but it was so worth it!

I haven't come up with my outfit for the day yet; instead, I wanted to take a picture with the dress I was wearing while goofing off with a friend last time I was online. Somehow, when I don't make my "usual" posts I want to take the pictures in a different setting. So I went to the destination guide and ended up in Hazardous. The sim is gorgeous and definitely worth a visit!

The goods:
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment