Sunday 14 July 2013

Mystery solved!


So if you have been reading this blog you know I have issues with my shadows in SL. In my blog of yesterday I saw a possible solution to the bug and it seems it was the right one!
Basically, ever since I've had my new computer I have been pushing all the options to the max, including draw distance. This did not seem to be an issue previously (except that I needed to find the right angle for my shadows) but ever since the new update even that did not work.

Today I tried lowering my draw distance and with a draw distance set to 96 I don't even have to shift my camera around to find the right angle for my shadows! Hopefully it remains that way!


The goods:
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment