Saturday 28 December 2013

When I go


I have been in search of nice texture shirts to wear under jackets and it has proven to be harder than I thought! The one I am wearing right now came in a fatpack of colors for only 50L$ which is awesome. However the collar of it, although mostly hidden by the mesh top here, is not that great, so I'm still looking for more if you guys have any ideas!


The Goods

Clothes:
Body:
Bruises eye and lip -Suicidal Unborn-
Bruise nose .:Zabava:.
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Brrree Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
Poses //elephante poses// - Imagine #5 & Ice Queen #10
Nails Action Slink Nails Urban (@Cosmetic Fair Fall Edition)
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green 
Skin Glam Affair - Lucy - America
Tattoo leg Reaper tattoo done by me
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment