Sunday 8 December 2013

Close Enough


I'm back! First week at the new job was awesome but I forgot to warn you guys I would be away as it started with a business trip.

While I was gone Aydan Darcy, from Haus of Darcy, has been busy. Yesterday he launched the store's new build but most importantly a whole new collection of 100% original mesh piercing & body jewelry! The new collection includes the one I am showing off today called Close Enough in Yakuza Red (lots of awesome colors too!).
Don't forget to wear your HoD VIP group tag to get the discount!


The Goods

Clothes:
Body:
Face tattoo -SU!- Adds On Your Face *Tattoo
Hair MINA Hair - Carlijn - Light blond (@My Attic December)
Poses //elephante poses// - The Truth #2 & Strawberry Fields Forever #4
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green 
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment