Saturday 23 November 2013

The Wait


My last interview for the job I applied for took place on Thursday and I honestly think I might have met the coolest HR director ever! The whole interview went very smoothly and hopefully I'll get the job. While it allows me lot of free time to learn new things, unemployment is not something that I wish to continue!


The Goods

Clothes:
Shirt Ricielli Mesh - Shining Shirt (Prize number 15 of the Halloween hunt which is still underway!)
Skirt Corvus : Red Belted Miniskirt
Socks -SU!- Lady Rebel Socks (@Suicide Dollz)
Shoes [Valiant] Journeys - Black (@Shoetopia 2013)
Hands tape (with Slink appliers) Nana

Accesories:
Face piercing - .HoD. - Enigma Mesh Piercing
Necklace MG - Necklace - Tarifa Beaded Cross
Legband dl:: Emo Legband
Crowbar From Parts Unknown
Green and gold rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim

Body:
Face tattoo Nuuna's tatto layer makeups v3
Hair Analog Dog .b - honey - light blondes
Poses //elephante poses// (Ain't No Other Man #4 & A Movie Script Ending #6)
Nails Action Slink Nails Urban (@Cosmetic Fair Fall Edition)
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green 
Tattoo leg Reaper tattoo done by me
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment