Friday 8 November 2013

PS Pretty


Do you guys know Rayne Morgan? She makes amazing Photoshop tutorials for Second Life that have helped me a lot! Today I tried my hand at her new tutorial: Drawing SL hair. While the end result is still waaaaaay messier than what Rayne can do, I'm still happy with it (Yes, I'm easily pleased!).

As for how much I should be playing with my pics for my blogposts, I am still on the fence about it. I like doing it but I don't know whether I should tone it down. In the end I think it's the amount of time I spend on the pics that will make the decision for me, as for now I am spending a lot!


The Goods

Clothes:
Top Maitreya Dakota Top * Jade Brushed-Chiffon
Shorts R.icielli - DEMI Mesh Jeans Shorts (Part of the Halloween Hunt, it's still going!)
Shoes DECAZ SHOES (Comes with tons of texturing options and versions of the shoes)
Belt "W" vendor hooligan belt2
Socks Q - Ombre stockings

Accesories:
Face piercing - .HoD. - Enigma Mesh Piercing
Headphones BALACLAVA!! for DUV - Monochrome Equilibrium. (For Designers United 2013)
Necklace MG - Necklace - Amalfi Silver Moon
Bracelet left PP - Pety Unisex Bracelets - Black & Silver
Bracelet right Ducknipple -Barbie Bracelets
Green rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim

Body:
Face make up Zibska ~ Noir Eyeshadows
Hair Magika [01] Pretty
Poses //elephante poses// (Getting Better #2 & #4)
Nails PMD Nail Hud 3 - Black and white (@The Body Mod Expo)
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green 
Tattoo leg Reaper tattoo done by me
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment