Sunday 4 May 2014

Obsessions

Blog 04-05-2014


So I had a party at my place that ended at 7:30am this morning with my friends and I singing Disney songs and laughing like loons. Needless to say, it was a good night! However, since then, I have those songs stuck in my head and I finally learned what true Hell was when I stumbled upon this video.

I. Cannot. Stop. Listening.

Blog 04-05-2014


The Goods

Clothes:
Hoodie [monso] My Fur Hoody - Black (girls) by Morphine Janick
Shirt :::TPS::: LONG TANK THIS CLOSE by Мϊzz ℙϊик (mizzpinkspot) (@The 100 Blocks event April 2014)
Pants D-Style - Cuffed Jeans Punked by Cняιѕѕч ανιαтιк мσяαиє (christel.morane) (@The 100 Blocks event April 2014)
Shoes G O L A # Xbrewdog 05 by xXMomijiXx
Hands tape (with Slink appliers) Nana by audrey.lanfier

Accesories:
Mask [19MC]Crow-MACK by Paint.O (painto.jie)
Necklace TonkTastic - Chains of Trophies by Tonk Tomcat
Arm cast [ht+] long arm casts by Corvus Szpiegel
Belt ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt - BLACK by Danni Pfeffer
Machete *~M`n B~* Machete 1 by M n B (marley.blogfan)
Green and gold rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim

Body:
Face make-up +Nuuna+ Zoa Makeups by Nuuna Nitely
Hair !lamb. Thieves Like Us (Mesh) - Grayscale Pack by Lamb Bellic
Poses //elephante poses// - O' My Darlin' Clementine #2 & Nowhere Man #6 by melissajeanne.flores
Hands Slink by Siddean Munro (with Glam Affair skin applier by aida.ewing)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green  by Eleanor Cyberstar
Skin Glam Affair - Lucy - America by aida.ewing
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists) by Kaori Masala

No comments:

Post a Comment