Friday 1 June 2018

Power

Blog 01-06-2018

I just needed time alone, with my own thoughts
Got treasures in my mind but couldn't open up my own vault
My child-like creativity, purity and honesty is honestly being crowded by these grown thoughts
Reality is catching up with me, taking my inner child I'm fighting for custody

The Goods

Clothes:
Collar [sYs] ISIS collar (fitted & body mesh) - black by Syane Cisse
Corset :[P]:- Kaelys Corset:// Skullade by Aikea Rieko
Pants *MUKA* Shirley - Pack 4 by Muka Release
Boots FDD *Huntress* Boots Maitreya - RARE by Seller Xenno

Accesories:
Eyepatch :(SH):Death's Stare Eyepatch (unpacked) by XanXan Jervi
Arm tapes ~ Esmesia ~ Arm Tapes by Esmeralda Siamendes
Armbands =Zenith=Berserker Gloves(Black) Maitreya by Miffyhoi Rosca
Belt [The Forge] Gatekeeper's Belt, Black (Box) by Deccan Arida
Leg band on boot *SL* Lisipe Legwraps - Sweet Lies Box 5 COMMON by hadarah Steamer

Body: 
Hand paint 5 COMMON -[TWC]- Skull Hand by Jareth Cygnet
Hair TRUTH HAIR Arabella - colours by Truth Hawks
Eyes L'Etre - Real Eyes [#26] by Dam1710 Resident
Skin YourSkin & YourShape by Monicuzza Babenco
Mesh head LAQ by Mallory Cowen
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
Poses . MILA . by Miiane Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment