Wednesday 16 October 2013

Empty sheets


Finally, I am back from the sudden RL vacuum! And, as usual, when I come back after a few days I feel like a ton of awesome events took place while I was gone! My two favorites at the moment are Collabor88 and The Body Mod Expo, with a big, BIG love for the BME since I went crazy there and bought all kind of awesome things.

Sadly missing from said Expo is Haus of Darcy but never fear, Aydan had a new release for us to dry our tears! With 5 different versions and 6 different textures the Decay MESH Piercing Collection had me hooked instantly! I'm wearing the Blood Drop texture below without my usual piercing so you can better admire the awesome.


The goods:
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)
Skin Glam Affair - Lucy - America with additional lips 01
Poses //elephante poses// (Brown Eyed Girl #3 and Ain't No Other Man #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment