Tuesday 2 July 2013

Inventory diving


If you read my random ramblings, you know that I try to keep a very organized inventory, keeping all the new stuff I haven't worn yet in a folder called "New Stuff" (very original, I know).
Anyway, I've decided some things have been there a whiiiiiiiiile! So I'm trying to not buy new stuff until I've worn everything in there. Gives me a chance to discover some old favorites like those tops!

On an unrelated note, since today's Firestorm update my shadows seem to be mostly back to normal. Which is kinda strange since the update was on an entirely different matter. But I'll take what I can get! I still have to play with my camera a lot to get the shadows to pop up, but at least the camera can be on the front of my avatar!


The goods:

No comments:

Post a Comment