Monday 27 May 2013

Lazy blog


It is only Monday and already I feel laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! And tired. Maybe I had one drink with friends after work. Just one though.

I swear.

Don't look at me like that.

OKAY, SO MAYBE IT WAS TWO! HAPPY NOW?!


The goods:
Shorts 22769 ~ [femme] hotpants stonewashed
Shirt MIEL JERSEY TOP - natural
Bangles Ducknipple Viking Cuffs - Red
Shoes ::Kookie :: Armarda Long / Wine (The store is no longer active though?)
Stockings (epoque.s) Destruction Tights - Black
Green rag Reapers gang rag from the Crack Den roleplay sim (come RP with us!)
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

Poses Pffiou! (no longer exists) (Got suggestions for new poses store? Tell me in the comments or in world!)

No comments:

Post a Comment