Sunday 26 May 2019

To infinity...

Elmira the Red - Blog 26-05-2019

... and beyond!
I have returned. With many varied style for many varied characters as I find my footing once more in roleplay. If you're looking for me those days, I mostly can be found in Howlers Void. Come RP! 

The Goods

Clothes:
Dress .:villena:. -  Split Maxi Dress by Villena Swansen
Shoes REIGN.- HARLOW SANDALS by KenadeeCole Resident

Accesories:
Collar [CX] Hell's Harbinger by Kamayari Resident
Armbands [CX] Fighter's Mark - Black (Female) by Kamayari Resident
Leg harness **RE** Cora Legs Harness by crashnoww Resident

Body: 
Hair TRUTH Jamie by Truth Hawks
Mesh head CATWA HEAD Catya by Catwa Clip
Skin ANGEL ROCK Kennisha by Anzhela Karsin
Eyes AG. Enchanted Eyes by Kendra Parfort
Face tattoo (not in store yet) EsmeSia by Esmeralda Siamendes
Mesh body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle

No comments:

Post a Comment