Wednesday 30 May 2018

DNA

Blog 30-05-2018

I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA
I just win again, then win again like Wimbledon, I serve

The Goods

Clothes:
Jacket/harness [The Forge] Harlequin, Black (Box) by Deccan Arida
Dress *Just BECAUSE* Venom Gown - Black by Annie Melson

Accesories:
Necklace Bliensen + MaiTai - Hedwig - choker - silv/gold by Plurabelle Laszlo (@Whimsical until June 18th)
Arm tapes ~ Esmesia ~ Arm Tapes by Esmeralda Siamendes
Bracelet left [CX] Basilisk (Black) bracelets by Kamayari Resident
Bracelet right EF: Dollmaker's Fetish Bracelet - Pitch by EmpyreanForge Resident

Body: 
Hair TRUTH Lake - Multitone 1 by Truth Hawks
Eyes L'Etre - Real Eyes [#26] by Dam1710 Resident
Skin YourSkin & YourShape by Monicuzza Babenco
Mesh head LAQ by Mallory Cowen
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
Poses . MILA . by Miiane Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment