Monday 8 September 2014

Wolf Queen

Wolf Queen - Blog 08-09-2014


I think We <3 Role-Play! is slowly becoming my favorite monthly event.
One reason is that it always provides me with awesome accessories for my outfits and the other is, of course, Haus of Darcy! This month Aydan has done something simpler but I love it that way. You have a pack of piercings in 6 different colors with face paint one being called Rí Fhaolchú (Wolf King, piercing fitting male) and the other being called Banríon Faolchú (Wolf Queen, female version)

One thing important to note, the color of piercing I am wearing in the pic above, is called Blood Drop and is only available in the fatpack with all the other colors!

The Goods

Accesories:
Face piercing - .HoD. - Banrion Faolchu by aydan.darcy (@We <3 Role-Play! September 2014)

Body:
Face make-up - .HoD. - Banrion Faolchu by aydan.darcy (@We <3 Role-Play! September 2014)
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Barbara Mesh Hair - Nature Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon
Eyes IKON Promise Eyes - Field & Leonine by Ikon Innovia
Skin Glam Affair - Lucy - America by aida.ewing

No comments:

Post a Comment