Wednesday 27 November 2013

Beyond


I GOT THE JOB!! I am so freaking happy! Unemployment was something I had never experienced before and, while it was great to have so much free time, it puts a serious damper on your mood. So I might miss the laziness but I am super, super happy to get back to work.

As for the blog I doubt I'll be able to keep the posting rhythm I have going at the moment considering how much time I spend on my pictures now. Therefore, starting next week, you might notice a slower posting rhythm. Hopefully I'll still manage to squeeze in two or three posts a week though!


The Goods

Clothes:
Body:
Face tattoo KOSH- TO MUCH STRESS MAKE UP
Hair TRUTH HAIR Katya -  light blondes
Poses //elephante poses// - A Dream Upon Waking #1 & Witchcraft #6 (@Geeks'n'Nerds Fair until 8th of December)
Nails //elephante poses// Assemble Gacha (@Geeks'n'Nerds Fair until 8th of December)
Hands Slink (with Glam Affair skin applier)
Eyes -SU!- Window Eyes Brown and Green 
Tattoo torso .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment