Wednesday 21 August 2013

The hangover


My head... So much drinks, sooooo much! One of my friend is leaving for one year as an university exchange program, so we celebrated before her departure. A lot. 
Still, somehow, blogging seems to fend off the headache; go figure!

On another note, I'm quite happy with this outfit because: 
1) It's the one I wore when the awesome Sunny George took my picture. His amazing girlfriend, Maya (who also took a picture of me), and him own Photologix, a photo studio, and as you can guess from the gorgeous pictures, I recommend them 100%!
2) It's an outfit made entirely with things I already wore/owned! Yay!


The goods:
Face piercing [Acide!] Deviant (no longer exists)
Tattoo .:::: dEVOL ::::. Crow Message to the Earth (no longer exists)

No comments:

Post a Comment